People are longing for trustworthy leaders. Authentic leaders fill a void in an uncertain world. Authentic leaders lead from conviction; they are originals, not copies, and base their actions on their values. Personal mastery for leadership excellence revolves around the idea that no matter what your leadership level or role, the critical factor to begin with is inside us. Before you can lead outwards, you need to look inwards.
Potential objectives for the coaching process are:
- Energize leaders to manage group dynamics, high performance teams, and effective feedback
- Engage leaders to explore the leadership role from different perspectives and to take courageous decisions
- Empower leaders to inspire their teams and positively influence their organizational culture
Developing Leadership Excellence
Coaching for leadership excellence supports leaders to develop a sound level of personal mastery, create and lead out of a personal vision and relentlessly drive towards it every day. Coaching also helps leaders practice regular self-reflection and self-monitoring, understand their own and other’s feelings, behaviors and mindsets, be present, and accept only the best.
Selection of possible tools, models and methods:
- Hogan Leadership Assessment™ to identify leadership potential, derailers and values
- Tools for motivating and delegating
- Effective communications strategy and storytelling
- Connection between leader’s vision and the organization
- Leadership strengths, values and development plan
Articles on Leadership Excellence
Leaders, We all have different personalities, different wants and needs, and different ways of showing our emotions. Navigating through this all takes awareness, tact and cleverness – especially as we want to succeed in our [...]
Leaders, What do you consider the biggest threat to your organization to be? Wrestling with declining revenues? Struggling with intense global competition? Or battling against disruptive new technologies? How about fear? Fear has been spreading [...]