Inspired Executives works on cross-cultural competence in these scenarios:
- Goodbye: Preparing the Expatriate for the international assignment,
- Welcome: Onboarding the Expatriate in the new environment,
- Starting off with a tolerant mindset,
- Intercultural awareness program for teams,
- Cross-cultural competence in motion.
Cross-Cultural Communication Results
Cross-Cultural Communication with Inspired Executives:
- Provides a confidential and objective “space and time” enabling self-awareness and self-reflection.
- Evaluates behavioral patterns, communication and leadership skills affecting decision-making.
- Hones your communication style, ensuring clear, effective and constant communication.
Inspired Executives offers service in cross-cultural communications especially for organizations and teams operating internationally, international communities and expatriates.
The Inspired Executives’ coach approach to developing supportive and transformational leadership is founded in this philosophy:
- Leaders are made, not born. Everyone is a leader in their lives. Leading others starts with leading yourself. Leaders emphasize their self-development.
- Leaders who enhance their awareness have the greatest impact as they effectively manage the congruence of intention, action and perception.
- Leaders, who choose to express their most valuable qualities, enable change and have a bias for action.
- Leadership infuses organizations with inspiration and energy that move people forward.
- Leaders choosing to constantly focus on people and clarity achieve alignment and results.
Inspired Executives offers Coaching in English and German.
In German only: Leadership Skills and Inspiration for Global Executives Get your free chapter here.