Inspired Executives provides mentoring to leaders, startups, entrepreneurs and expatriate managers at a secure and confidential distance from day-to-day relationships on an ongoing basis. It’s lonely at the top without a close colleague to confide in. Annette brings her leadership experience and coaching ability to serve as sounding-board, sparring partner or trusted advisor.
Inspired Executives supports HR professionals and HR functional leaders in designing and introducing internal corporate mentoring programs.
Mentoring provides the opportunity to
- Leadership Development and Talent Management,
- Work Relationships and Team Effectiveness,
- Corporate Culture,
- Restructuring and Postmerger-Integration.
Results of Mentoring
Mentoring with Inspired Executives leads to
- Settle into the new leadership role during the first months
- Establish and review business plans, value propositions, mission and vision statements
- Prepare for crucial conversations and decision-making
- Establish ideas and plans for change initiatives and organizational transformation
- Develop and strengthen executive presence
- Understand organizational and regional cultures to enable maneuvering, providing direction, commitment and alignment
- Create succession plans for critical roles in the organization and develop successors.